Water Course Management Specialists
The UK’s most environmentally friendly dredging & desilting service
WHY DREDGE IT? WE WILL PUMP IT!
Silt Pumping Specialists
- A much cleaner method of Dredging
- Minimum amount of equipment
- Minimum restoration required
- Unique pumping system only available to Jex Plant
- Customisable no-drain dredging system
- De-watering Silt Containment Bags
- Floating Pontoon Silt Removal
- Silt Removal Projects starting from £4000
Call For a Quote:
The Lake, Pond, River & Canal Desilting Experts
Running on 100% air, and with no moving parts. Our new pumps are capable of moving liquids or loose materials upto 400 meters from their current location to the new holding area. This provides a huge amount of flexibility, and requires very little water.
We can move slurry, silt, powders, gravel, oils, topsoil and much more. All of this without the need for huge amounts of water to help convey the materials through the pipes.
With our unique and extremely flexible silt pumping, and de-watering systems; Jex Plant Pumping Systems has the solutions to your material movement problems.
Get In touch below. Ask Any Question or Start a Free Quote
Why use Jex Plant?
- Our silt pumping methods allow us to get into places others can’t
- Requires virtually no water
- Silt can be easily spread on nearby land or pumped to tanks upto 1000 meters away
- Natural England approved contractor
- Much reduced cost of spoil removal
To find out more about how our pumping systems can be used to remove silt from your lakes, ponds, rivers, canals or reservoirs
Commercial and Private Enquiries Welcome