Jex Plant Lake, Pond, Canal, River and Reservoir Silt Removal, Desilting and Pumping Systems
The UK’s most environmentally friendly dredging and desilting service
- A much cleaner method of Dredging
- Minimum amount of equipment
- Minimum restoration required
- Unique pumping system only available to Jex Plant
- Customisable no-drain dredging system
- De-watering Silt Containment Bags
- Floating Pontoon Silt Removal
- Silt Removal Projects starting from £4000
Lake and Pond Desilting
Industrial Tank Sludge and Silt Removal
Fast and Safe Anaerobic Digester and Industrial Tank Sludge and Silt removal with minimal water requirmentsLearn More
Canal and River Desilting
Whether you are looking for envionmentally friendly methods of desilting a lake, river, lagoon or garden pond, or want to move material from one location to another without having to hire diggers and dumpers or have a large impact on the environment, Jex Plant Pumping Systems has the solution.
Running on 100% air, and with no moving parts, our new pumps are capable of moving liquids or loose materials upto 400 meters from their current location to the new holding area. This provides a huge amount of flexibility, and requires very little water.
Using our pumping system, we can move upto 30 cubic meters of material an hour through a single pipe laid across the land, making the environmental impact of such operations virtually zero. And with the pumping systems requiring only two man operation, your costs will be much reduced too.
We can move slurry, silt, powders, gravel, oils, topsoil and much more, and all of this without the need for huge amounts of water to help convey the materials through the pipes.
With our unique and extremely flexible silt pumping and de-watering systems, Jex Plant Pumping Systems has the solutions to your material movement problems.
To find out more about how our pumping systems can be used to remove silt from your lakes, ponds, rivers, canals or reservoirs
Call 01553 611834 or 07768 234336
Commercial and Private Enquiries Welcome
- Our silt pumping methods allow us to get into places others can’t
- Requires virtually no water
- Silt can be easily spread on nearby land or pumped to tanks upto 1000 meters away
- Natural England approved contractor
- Much reduced cost of spoil removal